|"Managing requires setting aside one's ego to encourage and develop the work of others. It requires a "big picture" and team perspective rather than an individual-achiever perspective."
—Sara M. Brown,
President, Sara Brown & Associates
Individual Assessments are often used for Transition—to identify and hire the right candidate—as well as for Succession Planning and Individual Coaching. Bennett Partners utilizes Executive and Organizational Assessment data to determine appropriate developmental objectives and action steps to achieve them.
Bennett Partners works with the organization (and search firm, executive recruiter, and/or coach) to define the context, expectations and outcomes.
Our Individual Assessment Process Includes:
- Building a success template for the position to help you achieve your objectives
- Clarifying position imperatives and performance metrics
- Determining essential versus "nice to have" psychological attributes
- Establishing the experience and track record necessary for success
- In-person interviews, optional testing, and goodness-of-fit feedback to your organization
- Integration feedback to your organization and the candidate